Technology Business Incubation
Technology Business Incubation assisting AFNR students and graduates, technology generators micro, small and medium enterprises, spin-off and start-ups commercialize and develop S&T-based businesses on agriculture and food-based technologies through the establishment and operation of the ISU-CVSRRC TBI Project.
- Establish and operate the ISU-CVSRRC TBI on various agriculture and food-based products;
- Develop AFNR students and graduates to start their MSMEs and be competitive in local, national and global markets;
- Assist entrepreneurship and enterprises in the commercialization of agriculture and food- based technologies;
- Assist technology generator to position their technology and products in the market place; and
- Generate employment and improve income of the entrepreneurs.